- Richard Haslam, 'A race bashed in the face':
- Imagining Ireland as a Damaged Child.
- Eugene O'Brien, Alternate Irelands:
- Emigration and the Epistemology of Irish Identity.
- Lauren Onkey, "A Melee and a Curtain":
- Black-Irish Relations in
- Ned Harrigan's The Mulligan Guard Ball.
- Mike Cronin, Ignoring Postcolonialism:
- The Gaelic Athletic Association
- and the Language of the Colony.
- Catherine Wynne, Mollies, Fenians and Arthur Conan Doyle.
- James Morrison, Hitchcock's Ireland:
- The Performance of Irish Identity
- in Juno and the Paycock
- and Under Capricorn.
- Michael Malouf, Forging the Nation:
- James Joyce and The Celtic Tiger.
- Pat O'Connor, Ireland: A Country for Women?
- Stanley Orr, Genres and Geographies:
- Cultural Decolonization in
- Mike Newell's Into the West.
- The Irish Interest Group (U Texas -- Austin), "Sinn Fein and the
- Educative Process:
- An Interview with Daisy Mules.
- Susan Shaw Sailer, Translating Tradition:
An Interview with Declan Kiberd.
- Jude R. Meche, Wherever Green is Torn . . .
- Kelli Maloy, Sexual Politics and the "New Order."
- Richard Rankin Russell, Fiction and the Changing Ireland.
- Eileen O'Halloran, Reading "Otherwise"
- Theorizing the Place of Politics and Gender in Joyce.
About the Contributors
Recent Books by Jouvert Board Members