Published by the College of the Humanities and Social Sciences
North Carolina State University
Contents: Volume 1, Issue 1
- Tina Chen and S.X. Goudie, Holders of the Word:
An Interview with Bharati Mukherjee.
- Ella Shohat, Framing Post-Third-Worldist Culture: Gender and Nation in Middle Eastern/North African Film.
- Jenny Sharpe, The Limits of what is Possible: ReimaginingSharam in Salman Rushdie'sShame.
- Alfred Arteaga, Locating Poetry/Cantos primeros.
- Poonam Arora, Devdas: India's Emasculated Hero, Sado-Masochism and Colonialism.
- Timothy Watson, Jamaica, Genealogy, George Eliot: Inheriting the Empire After Morant Bay.
- Christopher Alan Perrius, Occidentalism and Its Others.
- Suchitra Mathur, Gender and Geography: The Colonial Construction of Place.
- Michael Malouf, Inventions and Revisions.
- Maria Pramaggiore, Bullet Riddled/Star Studded History: Neil Jordan's Michael Collins.