- Andrea Feeser, Real-Time and Digital Communication
- in and about Contested Hawai'i:
- The Public Art Project Historic Waikîkî
- Carolyn D'Cruz, "What Matter Who's Speaking?"
- Authenticity and Identity in
- Discourses of Aboriginality in Australia
- Mohammad Tavallaei, Seven Poems
- Sharada Nair, Macaulay Derailed:
- English Literature in the Indian Classroom Today
- Monika Mehta, What Is Behind Film Censorship?
- The Khalnayak Debates
- Nandita Ghosh, Fixing the Language, Fixing the Nation
- Donald Blais, Eschewed Views From a Half-Ast Aboriginal
- Cynthia James, Gender and Hemispheric Shifts in the
- Caribbean Narrative in English at the Close of the 20th Century:
- A Study of Paule Marshall's Daughters
- and Erna Brodber's Louisiana
Charles William Miller, Postcolonial Educational Practices
and the Problem of Epistemic Authority
Review of: Rethinking Indigenous Education: Culturalism, Colonialism, and the Politics of Knowing. By Cathryn McConaghy.
Tabish Khair, Subaltern Studies: Hegemony and SpeechReview of: Mapping Subaltern Studies and the Postcolonial. Ed. Vijay Chaturvedi.
Benjamin Noys, A Small IslandReview of: Monsters and Revolutionaries: Colonial Family Romance and Métissage. By François Vergès.
Mala Pandurang, For Ken Saro-WiwaReview of: Before I Am Hanged. Ed. Onookome Okome.
Robert Clarke, Globalization: Rupturing Totalized AnalysisReview of: The Cultures of Globalization. Ed. Frederic Jameson and Masao Miyoshi.
About the Contributors
Recent Books by Jouvert Board Members
Back to Jouvert Mainpage