Contents: Volume 5, Issue 2
- Emevwo Biakolo, Maitseo Bolaane, & Michelle Commeyras, Women in Conversation with an African Man
- on Gender Issues
- Alexandra Schultheis, Family Matters in Jamaica Kincaid's
- The Autobiography of My Mother
- Jerome L. McElroy, Six Poems
- Timothy Weiss, Into the Labyrinth:
- David T. K. Wong's Hong Kong Stories
- Hsiu-Chuang Deppman, Rewriting Colonial Encounters:
- Eileen Chang and Somerset Maugham
- Rajeev S. Patke, The Ambivalence of Poetic Self-Exile:
- The Case of A. K. Ramanujan
- Scott Fogden, One Mascot to Another
Kanishka Chowdury, Desi Lives
Review of The Karma of Brown Folk. Vijay Prashad.
Liza Ann Acosta, Theatre in Favor of the Oppressed: Making Laws that Benefit the People
Review of Legislative Theatre: Using Performance to Make Politics. Augusto Boal.
Mala Pandurang, Educating the Sons of the Nation
Review of Constructing Post-colonial India: National Character and the Doon School. Sanjay Srivastava.
Glenn D'Cruz, Mixed Feelings
Review of The Jadu House. Laura Rowchowdhury.
Deborah Wyrick, How Newness Enters the World of African Art
Review of Encounters with the Contemporary. National Museum of African Art (Washington DC).
About the Contributors
Recent Books by Jouvert Board Members
Back to Jouvert Mainpage